Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Start from here... 2015

Dear friends...

Even I just started blogging in March 2015 (seriously), but I'm happy to share  a very beautiful moment in January and February. Very busy scheduling my monthly plan for a month, since I always remember the quote "failed to plan will plan to failed' so I decided to make sure my new year 2015 will be much better than the year before. Alhamdulillah so far its under control even sometime something unpredictable thing comes and out from what I already plan. When the thing happens I always remind myself, the best planner is Allah s.w.t. So don't ever complain much just follow the rules and do as much as you can to the max. InshaAllah it is the best.

So what happens in January 2015? not start with a good health condition because from 21 of working day, I just work for 13 days. Its is because I've got a sore eyes and doctor give me MC for a week, so most of the time I spend at home and take a rest. Alhamdulillah good for me to relax my body and I have a lot of time to settled and manage many things. So not much to talk about my MC and sore eyes treatment but just have to go to the hospital frequently. Other than that, since I already see an expert doctor, so I've decided to check up my skin problem especially at face and certain part in my body. The result from the check up, doctor advice me to do a minor surgery at my face in middle March (talk about it later) and also have to do follow up time by time.

So that's the way my January end, Alhamdulillah, I feel grateful at least my skin problem 50% solved and nothing serious. I can't wait for the minor surgery hopefully everything will going well. Amin.

February I can call it as a Month of Love, not because its a month of Valentine Days (I'm not celebrate it!!!), but because so much lovely things happens to our family (sayang-sayangku). The opening of the month started with my lovely cousin Engagement Day, we all families feel so happy and grateful because we're waiting quite a long time for this. Again the best planner is Allah s.w.t.
Let's the picture speaks...

DIY Pelamin (kitaorang buat sendiri)  
Hantaran (kakak bakal pengantin buat)
Congratulation Kak Mi
The Day (sempat celebrate birthday February - ian )


We cousin wearing R.E.D
My Cousin Special Day, we wish you will marry soon (can't wait till October 2015 ^_~`). Alhamdulillah on that day, we also celebrate birthday for all February - ian in our family.

What else in February? to be continue...  




1 comment:

  1. hai.. follow awk. meh singgah blog kita.

    http://imamimoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

JOM DERMA DARAH DI PUSAT DARAH NEGARA #blooddonor

JOM DERMA DARAH, FOLLOW PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK INFO ATAU HADIR KE PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK MENDERMA 11 Januari 2024 : Sehingga jam 3.30 pe...