Friday, March 6, 2015

#AstroFest2015

Salam Friday everyone...

What a busy yesterday?...  and today I still continue my busyness, but take a break for a while to continue update story while eating my lunch ^_~`

After come back from Lost World of Tambun and enjoy the program, again I've should prepared my bag-pack for my next trip From Sanglang to Langkawi With Love (details in next post) ... Hahaha, seriously February really make my monthly plan full with activity. Its really awesome feeling when I have a lot of time to spend with my family and travelling together. Its not easy at all to gathering everyone to go for holiday. This is our first time, 16 people are going for holiday and the destination is a very far from Kuala Lumpur. I will share my sweeties journey to the north with this 16 people later in the next post.

But to end up my very beautiful February, the Month of Love. Again I share with you what was happen on the last day of February. I was invited by my cousin to celebrate her company family day at Astro (#AstroFest2015). Its a last minutes involved, she ask me to go for her because she got a fever and her family not feeling well. So I decided to bring my sibling accompany me to the event.
A bit feeling awkward, unless my cousin come together with me, but nobody care as long as you have a family passes so we just enjoy the fest. Not bad event but we missed a lot of interesting activity because we arrived one hour before the program ends... hahaha, we missed a  concert with an Artist like Ella and Azhael, we missed to try a foot massage and pedicure & manicure spa (at the time we arrived, too many people are still waiting for their turn), funfair and lots more fun things.What to do? but we enjoy with the foods (its free), and collect a gift by playing a games. 

Anyway thanks to my cousin for the passes hope next time we can go again together.

28 February 2015 @ Astro Fest 2015


Thank You & Sayonara February 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

JOM DERMA DARAH DI PUSAT DARAH NEGARA #blooddonor

JOM DERMA DARAH, FOLLOW PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK INFO ATAU HADIR KE PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK MENDERMA 11 Januari 2024 : Sehingga jam 3.30 pe...