Sunday, May 17, 2015

Teacher's Day vs Zumba Fiesta

Hallo hallo its weekends,

So any plan or activity? I'm sure all of you will do something to spend your weekends right. Oh ya before I share with you all my activity today, today is 16 May 2015 every year we will celebrate Teacher's Day on this date. So I want to take this opportunity to wish all my teacher from kindergarten until end of primary school, all my lecture, and "sifu-sifu" whoever they are, teaching me in anything and everything, I really appreciate it and million-million-million thank you so much-much-much. I love you all.
But last but not list to my favorite teacher, my first teacher and until now still being my teacher (without boring and no pay) my beloved parents, thank you without you both me are nothing. Thank You.
Thank You Teacher ^_~


Ok let's continue with my weekend activity, well actually I just came back from Fun Dance (Zumba) & Family Fiesta at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa organize by KKM & DBKL. Hahaha see how excited I'am to share about this activity (not take a bath yet). Its last minutes plan to go  and I go alone (last minute my sister cancel to go), she told me about the program and ask me to go, so I wake up early in the morning and be there at 7.10 minutes.

It's 90 minutes non-stop Zumba with Zumba Instructor, so let's the pictures speaking...

Registration at 7.00am

Goodies Bag 
Let's Start
Warm Up
Let's Zumba
^_~
Enjoy with instructor 
Thank You Instructor
Done awesome Zumba 90 minutes non-stop 
Free photo ^_~
I love dance so Let's Zumba
Enjoy it and will do it again

I hope that I can participate this kind of activity again in future. Seriously enjoy and awesome. Just have fun and at the same time its good for our health. Since that I'm in the process to control my body weight, so its worth it to join this activity. Hope for more program like this. Thank You.

#MYFFDF #Zumba #FitnessMalaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment

JOM DERMA DARAH DI PUSAT DARAH NEGARA #blooddonor

JOM DERMA DARAH, FOLLOW PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK INFO ATAU HADIR KE PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK MENDERMA 11 Januari 2024 : Sehingga jam 3.30 pe...