Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Make Up Class

Hallo Hi,

Last Saturday, I was attending a make up class at Kolej Komuniti Selayang. It was a last minute involved but I feel so fun with the class. Seriously I have zero knowledge about make up, because I never wear make up to work or anywhere before, just two or three time experience have a make up on my face but someone do it for me. Me myself NO, usually its a naked face.

So only 6 people was register for the class, and was divided into three groups. Our "sifu" name Bella she introduce us the basic of make up, what is foundation, the brush, the right way to put foundation, and lots of thing in theory, then after that we start to make up our partner practically. I with my new friends Ying, she start to make up me first, and I think she have a basic of make up because she know what to do first and she really fun with it and after done it, I can see the different on my face...hahaha thanks Ying (very happy go lucky person).

Then my turn to make up Ying face, with zero knowledge I just try with our "sifu" guide and Ying also remind me what to do, again thanks Ying.


This is Ying. Her face on my hand touched.
Us after done. Thank You Bella ^_~`
Make Up Class

I feel so enjoy attending this class, seriously from zero I really get the knowledge about make up and now feel confidence to do it to my face and other people face too. Since I don't have my own make up set, so I plan to buy and who know after this can wear make up to work... hahaha aiyoo why la I'm so shy to wear make up to office.



Anyway its a good class to attend for everyone who has a an interest or really want to do makeover to yourself, or maybe want to be make up artist( you can start with this class) because its really a right course to gain knowledge and confidence about makeup... who knows after that you can start a business ^_~


to whom is interested to join you can log on to;

http://www.kkselayang.edu.my/index.php/en/kursus-ditawarkan/2014-03-05-03-51-34/jadual-kursus

(not only make-up class but lots more short course you can join, 
check out your interest as the monthly schedule)

MAKE UP CLASS
Class on Saturday (Morning)
Only Rm60 per person (notes provided)
Have to bring your own Make-up Set (I borrowed from Ying)

Just a Simple Sharing, Happy Reading & Happy Sharing

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOM DERMA DARAH DI PUSAT DARAH NEGARA #blooddonor

JOM DERMA DARAH, FOLLOW PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK INFO ATAU HADIR KE PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK MENDERMA 11 Januari 2024 : Sehingga jam 3.30 pe...