Thursday, June 11, 2015

THE KEBAYA KIMONO???

Hallo Hallo ^_~


Since Ramadhan is around the corner, I'am very sure that everyone is already think about the most popular questions will be ‘What I should wear?’, ‘What colour my baju raya would be?’ and ‘What style of baju raya should I choose?’ right?. After fasting for a whole month of Ramadan, I think it's Ok if we make a planning for Hari Raya and celebrated it with a feeling of gratitude and thankful.

Actually last weekends I talked to my sister in law about Baju Raya, since that she's a tailor and I always ask her to sewing my clothes, so I plan to give her cloth to sew, but pity me she said she cannot confirm to me because she already have too much tailoring booking for Hari Raya so she will let me know later. As a backup plan if suddenly she cannot make it, I make a survey for my Baju Raya this year. Maybe I should buy something ready-made.

So what should I wear for this Hari Raya? Usually on Hari Raya people would wear Baju Kurung or Kebaya (I personally always wear baju kurung on the first day of Raya). However nowadays, I can see there are many selection of latest baju raya offered from major fashion labels and exclusive designer collections. Maybe I can try something very new, fresh, different and unique (I'm sure girls/women they really care about this).

Ahaaa what was that? Luckily I found this, since in Malaysia we are multiracial country, maybe wear something like combination culture will be good, so I suddenly feel like want to try something different like this... 


*drums roll*


Taaaarrrrraaaaaaa ^_~`


Kebaya Kimono by ZALORA

Wear it with trouser or long skirt 

I think that this time around, baju raya 2015 kebaya kimono will go big this year. This is because this phenomenally popular fashion piece has been among the top favorite style to be worn this coming Hari Raya. Try pairing it with a pair of high heels, luxury handbag, a perfect Muslimah bottom and some accessories to get the perfect Raya look! 

This kimono kebaya also can maintain the Muslimah style while I indulge my senses with the excellence of this style of baju kimono that features an incredible satin-like finishing. Pair it with my favorite Muslimah bottom and heels for a perfect look to attend Raya open houses!

very simple & style to visit family members

Easy to wear and suit with hot weather

This embroidered tassel kimono from ZALORA for instance, features semi sheer fabric that is lightweight with a feminine appeal. The best thing about this kimono is, it can be worn not only for Raya, but versatile too to be paired with jeans, a nice pair of heels and plain hijab for a casual look. A look that is perfect for your fun activities on the weekends. 

So do you already have an idea what to wear for this coming Hari Raya? I do, hope you too. Maybe a little twist of fashion I wear this Hari Raya will bring me and you a beautiful moment to remember. Just a simple sharing and idea for you and for me.

Happy Choosing & Happy Shopping

Salam Ramadhan Al Mubarak in advance ^_~`


No comments:

Post a Comment

JOM DERMA DARAH DI PUSAT DARAH NEGARA #blooddonor

JOM DERMA DARAH, FOLLOW PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK INFO ATAU HADIR KE PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK MENDERMA 11 Januari 2024 : Sehingga jam 3.30 pe...