Friday, June 5, 2015

Backpackers To Singapore Part 2

Continue from my last post Backpackers To Singapore Part 1...

Day 2 in Singapore, we plan to go to Universal Studio Singapore (USS), so me and Sha wake up around 5.30 am and get ready to go out from hotel at 7.00 am because we want to be the earliest to get into the USS hahaha. So we walk to the MRT station which is really near to the hotel that we stay. We take MRT from Kallang station then exchange MRT at City Hall to Sentosa. First time in Singapore and take a public transport is quite adventure for us, but Alhamdulillah everything OK ^_~

On the way to USS
Yeay arrived safely :P
USS yo!!! 
Pose and pose
How excited we are like a kids
So much fun
We-fie senget ^_~
Awesome Transformer...
Our Lunch at Wildly Delicious Food
Madagascar

Awesome The Lost World Ride (sure wet)
My Prince Frog
Shopping
Before say Goodbye to USS

Seriously its an awesome feeling spending day at USS, I and Sha we really enjoy and  have fun. Something that I can't explain but If you want to feel it, I suggest try to go. Your stress will gone. We hope to wait until night because we want to see the firecrackers, but since we don't have so much time, because I and Sha really want to go to Merlion Park at Marina Sand Bay before we going back to KL next day, so we leave USS around 5 pm, wow its 8 hours spend time at USS as same as my working hour in KL.

So till here my journey at USS, next post I will share the next my backpackers destination to Merlion Park at Night which is much more awesome... you want to know why??? 

Happy Reading & Happy Sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOM DERMA DARAH DI PUSAT DARAH NEGARA #blooddonor

JOM DERMA DARAH, FOLLOW PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK INFO ATAU HADIR KE PUSAT DARAH NEGARA UNTUK MENDERMA 11 Januari 2024 : Sehingga jam 3.30 pe...